Tuesday, September 1, 2015

September 2015 Promotions at Young Living

The Canadian Promos (OTG orders) this month:


190 PV 15 mL Progessence Phyto Plus (value $43 wholesale, or $58.56 retail)



I am really excited to try the Progessence Phyto Plus this month!  I will post a review on it after I'd had a chance to see what I think of it.

I have learned that Wild Yam extract is a fantastic source of natural Progesterone, unlike Progestin, the pharmaceutical often prescribed for hormonal imbalances, which is synthetic.  I'm eager to learn more about how to use this blend, and I think it's going to smell lovely given this description from the YL website:

Progessence Phyto Plus contains a high quality wild yam extract optimally blended with vitex oil and essential oils. The first ever skin serum of its kind on the market, this essential oil-infused product enhances moisture absorption and contains pure frankincense, bergamot, and peppermint essential oils.

Frankincense, bergamot and peppermint...ahhh, they will smell fantastic together!  I wonder if the wild yam extract lends any scent at all to the blend?  Once I have my bottle in hand, I will report on the scent. :)

The U.S. NFR order promos for this month:

300 PV Reward



Retail Value: Up to $142.76
5-ml Lemon: Lemon essential oil includes the naturally occurring constituent limonene. Lemon has a delightful citrus taste and is a versatile option for enhancing the flavor of foods and drinks, from roasted vegetables to lemonade.
15-ml TangerineTangerine essential oil helps support a healthy lifestyle regimen.* This oil adds a sweet citrus flavor to foods and water and is a bright complement to marinades, side dishes, and dressings.
Mineral Essence (3.6 fl. oz.): Mineral Essence™ is a balanced, full-spectrum ionic mineral complex enhanced with essential oils.
10 percent in Essential Rewards points: Earn an additional 10 percent back in points with any order over 300 PV, up to 50 points! Your Essential Rewards points can be used like cash toward many of your favorite products!
Bonus Essential Rewards exclusive: 5-ml Aroma Life: Aroma Life combines the harmonizing scent of Ylang Ylang with powerhouse essential oils such as Cypress, Helichrysum, and Marjoram. With a fresh, vibrant aroma, this blend can energize any atmosphere when diffused. Enjoy these benefits for free with your September Essential Rewards order of 190 PV or greater!

250 PV Reward

Retail Value: $92.76
5-ml Lemon essential oil
15-ml Tangerine essential oil
Mineral Essence
Bonus Essential Rewards exclusive: 5-ml Aroma Life

190 PV Reward

Retail Value: $54.93
5-ml Lemon essential oil
15-ml Tangerine essential oil
Bonus Essential Rewards exclusive: 5-ml Aroma Life

These offers Valid only in the U.S. and all NFR markets.



I am a Young Living Independent Distributor, which means I buy my essential oils at the wholesale price rather than the retail price. I save 24% off retail, receive discounted shipping, and can earn free products through the Essential Rewards program as well as the ability to earn commissions. 

If you would like to become an Independent Distributor, I would love to sponsor you!  You can click HERE and enter 2066298 in the “Sponsor  and Enroller ID” boxes. 
I am always happy to answer any questions!  
Email me at thepureoil@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment