Monday, February 1, 2016

February 2016 Canadian Young Living Promotions


I searched high and low today for the Canadian Young Living February Promos.  I finally called them, and Brody was kind enough to help me.  Somehow though, my post didn't save, and I completely forgot what the second part of the 190 PV promo was!

So, suffice it to say, a lot of internet searching, and two calls to head office later, I'm ready to share the February promotions with you!

(Thanks go to Erika from head office who finally got me all straight on both the Canadian AND the US promotions for this month!)


Drum roll please (after all of that, I feel like I need a drum roll...)

For the Canadian OTG orders:




190 PV
15 mL Ylang Ylang
5 mL Lavender






250 PV
15 mL Ylang Ylang
5 mL Lavender
Plus an 8 ounce bottle of V6 oil







300 PV

15 mL Ylang Ylang
5 mL Lavender
8 ounce bottle of V6 oil
Plus an 8 ounce bottle OrthoEase massage oil




Now for the US orders and I warn you; It gets tricky.  But let me just say, if our Dollar was stronger, I'd be placing a 300 PV NFR order this month FOR SURE!
This applies for CANADIANS placing an NFR order this month, and you'll see it differs for a 'quick order' versus an 'ER order'.

190 PV
Quick orders of 190 PV will get a 5 mL Patchouli and 17.75 ER points

Autoship ER orders of 190 will get a 5 mL Patchouli plus points at what ever level they are earning at, plus 17.75 ER points, PLUS an additional 43 ER points.  
(for example, if you place a 190 PV autoship NFR order and you earn at 10%, you will end up with the bottle of Patchouli AND 79.75 ER points!)

250 PV
Quick orders of 250 PV will receive a 5 mL Patchouli, plus 37.75 points.

Autoship 250 PV orders will receive a 5 mL Patchouli, plus the regular points at their current earning level, plus 37.75 points, plus another 43 ER points.
(minimum of 105.75 points if you only ordered exactly 250 PV and were earning at 10% level)

300 PV
Quick orders of 250 PV will receive a 5 mL Patchouli, plus 102 points

Autoship ER orders of 300 PV will receive a 5 mL Patchouli, plus the regular points at their current earning level, plus 102 points, plus another 43 ER points.
(minimum of 175 points if you earn at 10% and order exactly 300 PV)

WOW!!   It's such an unfortunate thing that our dollar is currently so low.  :(





I am a Young Living Independent Distributor, which means I buy my essential oils at the wholesale price rather than the retail price. I save 24% off retail, receive discounted shipping, and can earn free products through the Essential Rewards program as well as the ability to earn commissions. 

If you would like to become an Independent Distributor, I would love to sponsor you!  You can click HERE and enter 2066298 in the “Sponsor  and Enroller ID” boxes. 
I am always happy to answer any questions!  
Email me at thepureoil@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment