Sunday, October 23, 2016

Fall Diffuser recipe

The chilly weather has arrived here in Southern Ontario, and to wind down the weekend I just tried blending some oils together in the diffuser, making a new blend I've not tried before.

It's really lovely, and I decided to do an impromptu post tonight with it. ;)

This past week we had an absolutely brilliant day weather wise, and I was able to get my sweet furs out for a walk at a local nature reserve.  We took a few pics while we were there. 


I
Brewster says hello!

Bella does too.  (She's just a lot louder about it!)


Diffusing this blend reminds me of the walk through crunching leaves with my fur babies. ;)

Here is the recipe on another photo I took that day. 


The cinnamon and clove and orange have all been studied for anti-microbial effects. Frankincense is well known for immune boosting properties. The patchouli gives it just a touch of that musty fallen leaves scent. All together I find it lovely. 

Please share your favourite fall blends for diffusing as well. I love to have the diffuser going daily, and I'd love to add to my list of diffuser recipes. 

 I am a Young Living Independent Distributor, which means I buy my essential oils at the wholesale price rather than the retail price. I save 24% off retail, receive discounted shipping, and can earn free products through the Essential Rewards program as well as the ability to earn commissions. 

If you would like to become an Independent Distributor, I would love to sponsor you!  You can click HERE and enter 2066298 in the “Sponsor  and Enroller ID” boxes. 
I am always happy to answer any questions!  
Email me at thepureoil@gmail.com




No comments:

Post a Comment