Wednesday, October 26, 2016

First Frost Diffuser Blend

Here in Southern Ontario we woke up to our first frost of the season.

The grass was painted with white crystals, the windshield needed to be scraped this morning, and out in the back deck my collection of rainwater was frozen over with the thinnest sheet of ice.   It's official, Mother Nature is moving from fall to winter.





Isn't this a pretty picture?  I had to use it to post the 'recipe' for the blend.  Love those autumn golds, with the texture of the frozen crystal water.  ;)

After getting the kiddies off to school, I decided to start the diffuser to welcome the frostiness of winter that follows our short fall around here. 



I love this blend Earth and Wood from Edens Garden.  It is a synergy, meaning no carrier oil.  It contains the following essential oils:
Cardamom
Cedar leaf
Cedar wood
Fir needle
Patchouli
Sandalwood 


To brighten it up some and cool it down I opted to add some Spearmint. I'm definitely going to give it another go with Wintergreen or Birch tomorrow and see which I prefer.  The Spearmint is soft and compliments the Earth and Wood blend beautifully though. I'll use this again for sure!

I often reach for cinnamon, clove and ginger this time of year, so this was a really nice change up to the routine diffusing around here. 


**I am not an affiliate of Edens Garden, as they currently don't have an affiliate program.  I have nothing to gain from your purchase there at this point.  (If they do open an affiliate program, I will be one of the first to join though!)


 I am a Young Living Independent Distributor, which means I buy my essential oils at the wholesale price rather than the retail price. I save 24% off retail, receive discounted shipping, and can earn free products through the Essential Rewards program as well as the ability to earn commissions. 

If you would like to become an Independent Distributor, I would love to sponsor you!  You can click HERE and enter 2066298 in the “Sponsor  and Enroller ID” boxes. 
I am always happy to answer any questions!  
Email me at thepureoil@gmail.com



No comments:

Post a Comment